Thursday 12 June 2014

My Pandan Roulade on Powerscourt Hotel Afternoon Tea menu


 In April 14 my Pandan Roulade recipe was launched on the Afternoon Tea menu of Powerscourt 5 star Hotel in Co. Wicklow as part of my prize for winning the EasyFood Home-Cook Hero Awards 2013. 


Powerscourt Hotel is one of my favourite places to visit in Ireland as you immediately feel removed from the hustle and bustle of everyday life when you arrive there. It's located in County Wicklow and next to the well-known Powerscourt Estate


My family and I had a really enjoyable day at Powerscourt wandering around admiring the amazing views and of course sampling my dessert alongside Dee Laffan and Caroline Gray from Easy Food magazine. If you haven't visited Powerscourt Hotel you should include it on your list of places to visit this summer.

 

The EasyFood Home-Cook Hero Awards 2014 is now open for entries so if you think you have a winner recipe that you cook at home you should apply. I really enjoyed the whole experience last year from participating in the cook-off in Cooks Academy cookery school in Dublin to attending the Awards ceremony in the Shelbourne hotel.   


Notes:
The copyright of the photos used in the post belongs to Fiona Uyema. Please ask for permission if you'd like to use them.

8 comments:

  1. Nice recipe I think art of cooking is not something everyone has the equal grip over. They may also oversee food preparation workers in fast food, cafeteria, or casual dining restaurants, where the menu is fairly standard from day to day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited Japan last summer and loved it. I've been obsessed with the culture ever since. Does anyone happen to know where I can ger Japanese cuisine in Clinton, NJ? http://www.sushiclinton.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm located in Ireland so unfortunately can't say but I'm sure there's really nice sushi places over there.

      Delete
  3. Powerscourt is as well one of my favourite places in Ireland to visit! Any time I can I drive over there and almost always do the same route: Waterfall in Powerscourt, The Firehouse Bakery in Delgany and The Happy Pear in Greystones. Now I m going to have to add the Hotel to try your Pandan Roulade, Fionna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juan, thanks for the comment. I love Powerscourt too and I'm visiting there again in August.

      Delete
  4. Wow these all looks delectable. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I really enjoyed trying them all!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...